keskiviikko 21. tammikuuta 2015

À la carte cam whoring

Today I had to put on my frills, and I wore one of my fave dresses, Angelic Pretty A la carte tea time jsk. I have a thing for black AP prints. Not for every one of them, but mostly all of them (makes sense, right?). In black background the print really stands out, and I just love OTT sweet that has black. Black black black black black. I'm really tired, so I think I'll just add the outfit photos, and go do something reasonable, like hug all of my unicorn plushies and cry to them. So there you go.

(Sorry (not sorry) for the messy background and makeup and breaking all the skirt length rules )






Outfit:
JSK, Hoodie, socks, collar: Angelic Pretty
Shoes: Bodyline
Headstuff: AP, BL, Offbrand etcetc




This is my ''I hope senpai notices me today!'' face





6 kommenttia:

  1. Voi että tää on niiin överisöpö asu! Näytät kyl suloiselta ♥
    Uus läväri näyttää tosi upeelta! Uuuh :D

    ~ Frillycakes ~

    VastaaPoista
  2. So cute! I love that puffy collar! I've been eying that same dress in white, the print is just so yummy (๑>ᴗ<๑)

    Seraphine & The Striped Box

    VastaaPoista
  3. Tykkään itsekin hirveesti just noista AP:n mustista printtimekoista - ovat hirmu söpöjä näyttämättä kuitenkaan vauvanvaatteilta. :D

    VastaaPoista